1954, the company was set up with 5 employees. Because of the positive development of
the business it became necessary to look for a bigger building. In 1960 the company moved to its new building in
Some hightlights of that time:
Matthäus and Martha Seelig
1st. factory building in Emskirchen
Company building Weiherstrasse
1960 the export to the USA leads to further success of the business. 1971 the invention of the automatic manufacturing was started 1972 the annual turnover exceeds the 1 Mio. DM for the first time. 1978 Dietmar Seelig became managing director of the company 1988 the company took part at international exhibition „Premiere“
in Frankfurt for the first time.
Automatic manu- facturing since 1971
Both at „Premiere“ in Frankfurt 1988
New company building at Bahnhofswald
1990 the company moved to its actual building at „Bahnhofswald“, Emskirchen as the production
capacity reached its limit in the old building some years before.
A new period of time has started.